week 5 final paper | BUS 330 Principles of Marketing | Ashford University
What To Do: My topic is Budweiser
Finish the marketing plan you began in Week 2 and wow your internship bosses!
How to Do it
Create an APA style formatted Word document that includes at least 3 references outside of the course text and contains paragraphs that cover the topics below.
The length of your marketing plan will vary based on your degree of succinctness. Most documents fall between 9-13 double spaced pages. For more details, including minimum lengths by topic, check out our sample McDonald’s marketing plan.
Note that you’ve already covered this first set of topics in your Week 2 situational analysis. Feel free to revise your earlier work as needed.
- A description of your selected company/brand
- The core products/services they offer
- A brief history
- Key current competitors
- A SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, threats & opportunities) analysis
- For each, identify and describe a minimum of 3 examples (12 in total).
- A description of the product/service that you want to market & SWOT rationale
Now address the additional topics below to complete your marketing plan. Again, reference our example and the identified text chapters for additional context.
- Segmentation approach and rationale
- e.g., Demographic, geodemographic, behavioral, psychographic, etc.
- Target market(s) description
- Positioning statement
- Marketing mix details
- Address each “P” (product, place, price, promotion) of the marketing mix separately and explain your choices. This is the heart of your plan.
- Success metrics
- Discuss at least 3 metrics you might analyze to evaluate the success of your plan.
- International considerations
- Identify at least 3 business or sociocultural considerations in translating your marketing plan for use in a foreign market.
- Summarize your plan and why it deserves to be funded.
- References (at least 3 outside of the textbook)
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a PowerPoint presentation, final exam, discussion question, or lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.
The Strawberry Watermelon Cuvie Air offers a unique mix of strawberries and the juicy California watermelon flavor. Giving you the sweetest and most delicious fruit flavor you can imagine. Whereas, The Strawberry mango Cuvie AIR by HQD offers vapors around the globe. A tropical flair and rejuvenating taste by mixing and combining fresh mango taste with icy strawberries. If you were looking for an ultimate refreshment then SKY MINT AIR CUVIE is a must to try. but if you were looking for a tropical coconut flavor then the Strawberry Coconut Cuvie Air is your best choice. This flavor mix two fruit-filled tastes for which we know and love. Finally, if you love the taste of Kiwi and Lemonade this CUVIE AIR has a nice flavor for you to try. But if you like chocolates, then you must try the Frozen Choco HQD CUVIE AIR. The device comes with amazing flavors such as BLACK ICE -CUVIE AIR. This flavor combines blackberries and cold menthol to give you refresh you in every way. Is an innovative blend of flavors that will make your palate feel wild with excitement. On the other hand, Grapey Cuvie Air has mixed an amazing fresh grape flavor with sugar. Which will give you unlimited pleasure. The Blueberry Lemonade Cuvie Air takes everyone’s favorite summertime beverage and upgrades it with fresh Lemon and crispy blueberries.