The Interpreter of Maladies – EssayLoop
In your paper,
1. Create a detailed introduction that contains a thesis that offers a DEBATABLE claim based on The Interpreter of Maladies.
2. Apply critical thought by analyzing the primary source you selected from the approved List of Literary works. AVOID SUMMARY AND PERSONAL REFLECTION
3. Develop body paragraphs that contain clear topic sentences and examples that support the argument.
4. Write a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis statement and includes a summary of the key ideas in essay.
5. Apply your knowledge of literary elements and other concepts in your response to the prompt. A list of literary techniques are: allusion, climax, conflict, dramatic irony, etc
6. Incorporate research from the primary and secondary sources..
Requirements must be four pages.. not including title and reference page….
Must use ONE PRIMARY SOURCE, which could be original documents: diaries, speeches, manuscripts, letters, interviews, news film footage, autobiographies, official records, etc
Must use TWO SECONDARY SOURCES IN ADDITION TO THE TEXT..
secondary sources are like the magazine articles, histories, criticisms, commentaries, encyclopedias etc.
My text book reference is Journey into Literature Second Edition R. Wayne Clugston Copyright 2014 Bridgepoint Point Education, Inc. All rights reserved…
So there must be 4 sources all together. Please do not summarize this book because I will not be happy and I will get a refund. If you have any questions please message me..
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at LindasHelp.com
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a power point presentation, final exam, discussion question or a lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.