Probability and statistic | Computer Science homework help
- Read chapters VI, and VII, and VIII in the online textbook. Watch the videos and powerpoints that go with each chapter. Use the normal probabilities calculator to compute the answers to c and d below.
- Examine the County Complete database (attched here). Pick three variables from the database for your study. Complete the following analysis:
- Present at least three graphs that help explain these three variables for the state in which you live.
- Determine the mean, median, mode, standard deviation, and variance for the three variables for the counties within the state of your residence.
- Assess each of your three variables for normality.
- Determine the Z score for each of the three variables for your home county plus two others within the state of your residence, are any of these counties considered extreme outliers?
- What is the probability that a randomly selected citizen from the state of your residency will come from a county with a higher mean for each of the three variables you selected?
- Write a short report that includes the results of your analysis Include whatever graphs or statistical output you may have generated in answering these questions along with a short explanation of your analysis.
Note: County complete database attached
Textbook URL: http://www.oercommons.org/courses/online-statistics-an-interactive-multimedia-course-of-study/view
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a power point presentation, final exam, discussion question or a lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.