Marketing project: breakfast cereal manufacturer – market research m5
Refer to the cereal company scenario described (BOTH DOCS ATTACHED BELOW) in Module 4 in which you are to assume that a breakfast cereal manufacturer wants to learn more about the breakfast habits and preferences of the general population so that, as they evaluate marketing opportunities in different metropolitan areas, they will be better able to predict the success of different approaches to their marketing mix. You have decided to use a survey to gather the data you need.
As part of the project, you would like to test several hypotheses you have developed regarding the company’s marketing mix. Your marketing research firm’s manager has asked for certain details of your plan for the project. Your response must include:
- An explanation of the advantages and the disadvantages of survey methods.
- A description of the situational characteristics, the task characteristics and the respondent characteristics that are factors that should be considered when selecting the survey research design for a marketing research project.
- Your recommendation for use of either a person-administered survey method, a telephone-administered survey method, an e-mail survey, or an Internet survey method and the justification for your choice.
- Statements of each of the four hypotheses to be tested (one for each element of the marketing mix).
- A statement of the null hypothesis to accompany each hypothesis statement.
- An explanation of the benefits of hypothesis testing.
- A description of the statistical technique that should be used for testing each of the hypotheses and an explanation of why that technique should be used.
- An example or description of a perceptual map and a supported recommendation of whether perceptual mapping should be part of the project.
Write a 6- to 8-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards for writing style to your work.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a PowerPoint presentation, final exam, discussion question, or lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.
The Strawberry Watermelon Cuvie Air offers a unique mix of strawberries and the juicy California watermelon flavor. Giving you the sweetest and most delicious fruit flavor you can imagine. Whereas, The Strawberry mango Cuvie AIR by HQD offers vapors around the globe. A tropical flair and rejuvenating taste by mixing and combining fresh mango taste with icy strawberries. If you were looking for an ultimate refreshment then SKY MINT AIR CUVIE is a must to try. but if you were looking for a tropical coconut flavor then the Strawberry Coconut Cuvie Air is your best choice. This flavor mix two fruit-filled tastes for which we know and love. Finally, if you love the taste of Kiwi and Lemonade this CUVIE AIR has a nice flavor for you to try. But if you like chocolates, then you must try the Frozen Choco HQD CUVIE AIR. The device comes with amazing flavors such as BLACK ICE -CUVIE AIR. This flavor combines blackberries and cold menthol to give you refresh you in every way. Is an innovative blend of flavors that will make your palate feel wild with excitement. On the other hand, Grapey Cuvie Air has mixed an amazing fresh grape flavor with sugar. Which will give you unlimited pleasure. The Blueberry Lemonade Cuvie Air takes everyone’s favorite summertime beverage and upgrades it with fresh Lemon and crispy blueberries.