Hs410 organization and management for health
There are five essential principles of management. These include planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and leading. For this assignment, you will work in a group to address these five principles. Your instructor will assign the group members. Conduct outside research on the topics of planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and leading (consider using the Library databases).
You and your teammates have been asked to give a presentation to a group of new managers in a health care setting. This presentation must cover each of the five principles discussed above. For each principle, you will need to provide a real-world example in which you or another leader has successfully performed the function and the impact that function had. You and your teammates need to demonstrate in your presentation the value each principle has in the real world.
- This is a team assignment and must be completed in the group assigned by your instructor. Individual assignments will not be accepted. As a group, you will determine who will work on each of the five essential principles of management. Also, the group should choose a team leader. The team leader will assign tasks, compile team member’s work on the assignment, and submit the final presentation for grading.
- This assignment must be a Microsoft PowerPoint. Extensive speaker notes should be included and slides should be uncluttered. Each slide’s speaker notes should include the name(s) of the person who developed the content on the slide.
- The presentation should be a minimum of 12 and no more than 15 slides, not including cover and reference pages.
- Provide specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements noted in the assignment introduction.
- Your presentation should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your PowerPoint must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar, and mechanics.
- Your PowerPoint should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing/speaker notes should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate slide at the end of your presentation should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use the assigned reading, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style.
- Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
Submitting your work:
Submit your assignment to the appropriate Dropbox.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a power point presentation, final exam, discussion question or a lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.