Assignment 2.2: liberty challenged in nineteenth century america
Assignment 2.2: Liberty Challenged in Nineteenth Century America Final Paper
Due Week 10 and worth 140 points
You have already developed a thesis statement and an outline in which you explored the peculiar institution known as slavery. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
- Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
- Describe two (2) outcomes of the 3/5ths Compromise, Missouri Compromise of 1820, Compromise of 1850, Kansas-Nebraska Act, and the Dred Scott Decision. Note: Be sure to provide two (2) outcomes for each legislation.
- Suggest three (3) reasons why slavery was and is incompatible with our political and economic system.
- List three to five (3-5) driving forces that led to the Civil War.
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the main factors that led to America’s early development.
- Identify and discuss the different ways that the heritages of slavery, the Civil War, and Reconstruction have shaped America’s history.
- Summarize and discuss the ways that formal policies of government have influenced the direction of historical and social development in the United States.
- Examine how changes in social and economic conditions and technology can cause corresponding changes in the attitudes of the people and policies of the government.
- Specify ways that women and minorities have responded to challenges and made contributions to American culture.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in American History to 1865.
- Write clearly and concisely about American History to 1865 using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view grading rubric.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a PowerPoint presentation, final exam, discussion question, or lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.
The Strawberry Watermelon Cuvie Air offers a unique mix of strawberries and the juicy California watermelon flavor. Giving you the sweetest and most delicious fruit flavor you can imagine. Whereas, The Strawberry mango Cuvie AIR by HQD offers vapors around the globe. A tropical flair and rejuvenating taste by mixing and combining fresh mango taste with icy strawberries. If you were looking for an ultimate refreshment then SKY MINT AIR CUVIE is a must to try. but if you were looking for a tropical coconut flavor then the Strawberry Coconut Cuvie Air is your best choice. This flavor mix two fruit-filled tastes for which we know and love. Finally, if you love the taste of Kiwi and Lemonade this CUVIE AIR has a nice flavor for you to try. But if you like chocolates, then you must try the Frozen Choco HQD CUVIE AIR. The device comes with amazing flavors such as BLACK ICE -CUVIE AIR. This flavor combines blackberries and cold menthol to give you refresh you in every way. Is an innovative blend of flavors that will make your palate feel wild with excitement. On the other hand, Grapey Cuvie Air has mixed an amazing fresh grape flavor with sugar. Which will give you unlimited pleasure. The Blueberry Lemonade Cuvie Air takes everyone’s favorite summertime beverage and upgrades it with fresh Lemon and crispy blueberries.