American Indian Paper 4 Paper Homework Help
instructions you will write 1 short paper (2-3 pp.). In the paper, you will discuss what you have learned from the readings and class or use the paper as an opportunity to investigate and write on something prompted by the reading. Those will be uploaded via our class CarmenCanvas Turnitin site.
How to Write a Response Paper
1. Create an outline. The final draft of your essay should include an introductory paragraph and a conclusion paragraph. Outline what you will include in the body, or the paragraphs in the middle, of your essay. Write down the main idea for each paragraph, and list short versions of supporting ideas underneath.
3. Begin your first draft. Write an engaging introductory paragraph by introducing your subject with a fun fact or unique description. Write a sentence or two briefly presenting what each subsequent paragraph will be describing in further detail. Finish the introduction with a sentence explaining what makes your subject such an interesting character study.
4. Write the body of your essay. Include all of the fascinating tidbits you’ve discovered in your reading, as well as important facts, dates or figures revolving around your subject. Try to make each body paragraph diametrically different. The ideas in each paragraph do not have to be opposed, just not redundant. However, opposition can make for a riveting essay, drawing a complex character filled with contradiction.
5. Write your conclusion, or summary paragraph. This portion of the essay is your chance to be creative. Summarize the picture of your subject with colorful, descriptive sentences, briefly touching on each of the ideas you covered. Focus on your last sentence. Make it memorable. Perhaps give your reader a question to ponder about your subject or a provocative idea about your subject’s life.
6. Read and reread your essay, checking not only for errors in spelling and grammar, but also for ways to make your essay pop. Usually this means approaching your work with a heavy editing hand rather than adding anything. Ideas are expressed best in when most concise. In other words, say everything in the shortest way possible. Using extra words because you think they’re “big” words or trying to make your essay sound more intelligent will instead make the essay feel phony and confusing. Remember that writing a biography essay can be educational in that you can learn a great deal about someone as you grow as a writer.
Tip: Avoid standard opening lines such as, “Abraham Lincoln was born in 1809 and died in 1865.” You can include his birth and death later in the body of your essay. Your essay should reflect your thoughtful response to something you have learned in the readings or in class.
Please make sure this is original and not plagiarized so I can submit it to my university
Also please use the materials I attach to help you write the paper. There shouldn’t be much outside research. Please read through all articles and powerpoints and use the materials I send as sources. And please also check the rubric to make sure the paper is written in the correct format and manner. Thank you!
YouNov 28, 8:44 PM
Please indicate also which PowerPoint and articles from the material I sent were used in writing the paper in the paper. And please have a clear Thesis and conclusion. I also attached a grading rubric for help. Please have a
Release Paper Homework Help
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on
the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at LindasHelp.com. We assure you of a well
written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a PowerPoint presentation, final exam, discussion question, or lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.
The Strawberry Watermelon Cuvie Air offers a unique mix of strawberries and the juicy California watermelon flavor. Giving you the sweetest and most delicious fruit flavor you can imagine. Whereas, The Strawberry mango Cuvie AIR by HQD offers vapors around the globe. A tropical flair and rejuvenating taste by mixing and combining fresh mango taste with icy strawberries. If you were looking for an ultimate refreshment then SKY MINT AIR CUVIE is a must to try. but if you were looking for a tropical coconut flavor then the Strawberry Coconut Cuvie Air is your best choice. This flavor mix two fruit-filled tastes for which we know and love. Finally, if you love the taste of Kiwi and Lemonade this CUVIE AIR has a nice flavor for you to try. But if you like chocolates, then you must try the Frozen Choco HQD CUVIE AIR. The device comes with amazing flavors such as BLACK ICE -CUVIE AIR. This flavor combines blackberries and cold menthol to give you refresh you in every way. Is an innovative blend of flavors that will make your palate feel wild with excitement. On the other hand, Grapey Cuvie Air has mixed an amazing fresh grape flavor with sugar. Which will give you unlimited pleasure. The Blueberry Lemonade Cuvie Air takes everyone’s favorite summertime beverage and upgrades it with fresh Lemon and crispy blueberries.