Addressing Problems of Writing Your Literary Analysis
- Discuss the process you used to write the literary analysis for the Week Three rough draft assignment.
- Describe how a literary analysis is different than other essays you have written.
- Explain what literary concept, definition, technique or conflict you found most confusing. What did you do to try to understand that subject?
- Ask your professor questions about problems or issues you encountered during the writing process of your draft assignment. Take advantage of this opportunity to explain the challenges you faced so your instructor can provide advice to assist you.
- Share a success you experienced when creating your draft. Why do you see it as a positive move forward in your writing process and your analysis/understanding of a text?
When submitting your journal entry, make sure to
- Proofread your work for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
- Format the journal entry according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Refer to the Ashford Writing Center’s Sample APA Title Page for guidelines on formatting a title page in APA style.
- Provide (to the best of your ability) a reference for the text you used, including in-text citations and references listed at the end of the journal entry. Refer to the Ashford Writing Center’sComprehensive APA Reference List Models and Citation and Reference Guide for guidelines on in text citations in APA style.
- Provide a reference for the text you used. Refer to the Ashford Writing Center’s Citation and Reference Guide for guidelines on citing sources in APA style.
- Perform a word count check to make sure the journal entry is 250 to 500 words in length.
- Save the document as a Microsoft Word or compatible .doc or .docx file.
- Use a naming convention that includes your last name, week number, and the journal number (e.g., Smith_W2.doc).
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on
the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at LindasHelp.com. We assure you of a well
written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
Whether you need help writing your paper, or doing a power point presentation, final exam, discussion question or a lab, Here at Homework nerds we can help. Just click on the below order now button, and let us take care of all your academic needs.